Wednesday, March 9, 2011

blueberries and cream

I amazed everyday at the new skills Annaleigh seems to pick up.  I think she's so smart.  But then again, I am her mother.  So maybe I'm not able to give the most objective opinion of this rising super-star.

She may only be self-spoon-feeding right now...but it's world domination tomorrow.  Just wait.  You'll see.  It's only because she just that amazing...



How could you not love this sweet, cute and messy little girl!  I could simply eat her up...with blueberries and cream.

1 comment:

  1. Mike W.3/09/2011

    I love how she starts chewing and smiling before she even takes a bite! You have such a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. -Unknown